PURSUANT TO ART.13 OF THE 2016/679 EU REGULATION (GDPR)
Who we are
The address of our website is: www.laudarte.com
The website is owned by the company Laudarte S.r.l. – v.le A. Volta 35-39 20090 Cusago (MI) – Italy – Tel. +39 02 9977 5100 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laudarte S.r.l has proceeded to comply with the European Regulations for Privacy – GDPR (Regulation 2016/679), entered into force on 25/05/2018.
For all matters relating to the processing of your personal data and/or to exercise the rights provided by the Regulations, you may contact Laudarte S.r.l.
Principles and consents required
In accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation n.679 / 2016 – Article 13 on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of information concerning yourself will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
In particular, if collected, data suitable to reveal the racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, philosophical or other, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union information, as well as personal data capable of revealing the state of health and sex life, may be processed only with the written consent of the interested party and with the prior authorization of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
What personal data we collect on this website and why we collect it
Our contact form sends the data you have entered in the form itself (Name, Surname, Company, business role, telephone, email, country of residence) to a database managed by Laudarte S.r.l. to enable us to provide you with the services you might be interested in.
The personal data you provide may be used solely for the following purposes:
- Sending of newsletters
- Sending of commercial and/or promotional communications relating to Laudarte S.r.l.
Currently it is not possible to leave comments on our website www.laudarte.com, therefore we do not store any personal comments in our database.
Currently it is not possible to upload images or videos on our website www.laudarte.com, therefore we do not collect any data of this type and do not store any media belonging to the users of this website.
With whom we share your data
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES TO WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
The data supplied by you, in the performance of the service activities characteristic of Laudarte S.r.l., may be communicated, shared and / or transferred to this type of subjects:
- to companies supplying services associated with Laudarte S.r.l. ‘s activities.
- to companies that perform services to control the company and the quality of its services.
- to external consultants working for Laudarte S.r.l.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY OR TO AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Personal Data will be processed by the Owner within the territory of the European Union, in accordance with the provisions of art. 44 paragraph 1 of the European Regulation 679/2016.
For how long we keep your data
The data will be stored on paper and / or IT media only for the time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, respecting the principles of limitation of conservation as provided for by the European Regulation.
The data will be stored to fulfill any regulatory and legal obligations, and may be retained after the termination of the contractual relationship in order to fulfill legal and regulatory obligations.
What rights do you have on your data?
In relation to the present information note, the user has the right, at any given time, to:
- Access to the data managed pursuant to art. 15 EU Reg. 2016/679;
- Rectify the data managed pursuant to art. 16 EU Reg. 2016/679;
- Cancellation, pursuant to art. 17 EU Reg. 2016/679;
- Limitation, pursuant to art. 18 EU Reg. 2016/679;
- Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the Data Controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without impediment, pursuant to art. 20 EU Reg. 2016/679;
- Opposition to treatment pursuant to art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679;
- Revocation of the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3 EU Reg. 2016/679;
These rights are exercised both on the basis of the requirements of the EU Reg. 2016/679 and on the basis of the internal procedures adopted by Laudarte S.r.l..
How to obtain further information and exercise your rights on your data
To obtain further information and exercise their rights on their data, please contact the data controller: Laudarte S.r.l. – tel. +39 02 9977 5100 – email: email@example.com